Skip to main content

Revirw: Inveda's herbal and Ayurvedic line of skincare products! ❤

Hey , y'all! ❤

Firstly , apologies for not writing in a while.
I was super busy prepping for my exams this past month.

Nevertheless , i have a super exciting review for you guys , covering the newly tried and tested herbal beauty brand 'Inveda'.

So , if you girls might have stumped on my blog's bio , you'll prolly be aware of my love and closeness to natural and herbal rooted skin care products.

Recently , i got to test and try a bunch of exciting
 newly launched skin care products from Inveda.




So , here's imparting with y'all my experience and results with the brand.

Let's begin with the D Tan Scrub.

This D Tan Scrub is meant to remove any tan marks from your face and neck area , and it suits all skin types.

I used this scrub as per the instructions , and really liked this particular product as i am always fishing for Tan removing creams and scrubs.

This scrub has a thick consistency with a grainy texture.
It almost has a mintpepper like aroma to it.

I massaged in onto my face in circular motions and washed it out with cold water so as to close my facial pores.

I don't have any major tan marks as of now.
So , couldn't decide on the tan removing power of this scrub right then.

But, my skin felt very fresh, cleaner and the granulated texture helped to get rid of the dead skin cells on my face.


Now , it's the 'Whitening and Brightening Cryo mask' infused with sea weed , Cucumber and Chamomile extract.



This mask turned out to be a skin renewer for me.

It apparently extracted the initial layer of dead and dull skin from my face.

My face felt uberly soft and rosy after peeling it off my face.

The only issue i had with this mask was the trouble peeling it off my face.


It was quite a painful task , so i'd recommend not to use it closer to your hairline or sensitive eye area.

This mask also brightened qnd enhanced my compkexion effortlessly giving me a silky soft like skin.

Next , i'll be talking about the 'Papaya and Cucumber' facial kit meant for whitening and D-tanning the skin.


All the facial kits listed below consists of a 5 step procedure for an overall and complete facial experience at home.
The procedural steps include :
•Cleansing creams.
•Scrub.
•Cream.
•Pack.
•Serum.
Okay, so , this one has a distinct milky texture.

The contents and steps of this facial kit were
 too gentle and moisturizing on the skin.

It's infused with cucumber and papaya extract , so it has this pre understood healing power to it.

It's very mild on the face and especially hydrating.

The next one on the list is this Yummy smelling' Argan oil and Dragon fruit' facial kit meant for whitening and combatting   anti - aging.


Now, dragon fruit being the key ingredient here is considered to be a 'Super Fruit' given a plethora of benefits.
It's insanely rich in vitamin C and protien content.

I loved this facial kit!
Similar to the above products , it also turned out be very hydrating and not drying.

Talking about the scrub in this one, it cleaned my face smoothly , hydrated my skin and i ended up with a cheeky glow and enhanced complexion.

Lastly, i'll be reviewing yet another fruity smelling 'Passion fruit  and Silk Protien facial kit meant for glow and radiance.



The pack has a clear , gel like texture.
It's perfectly liquid and easy to apply.

I was quite happy with the healthy glow and flushy radiance it gave to my face on the first use itself.

It also softened my skin to a good extent.

So, this kit also consists of a 5 step total facial processing treatment which includes a cleansing cream , scrub, cream, pack and serum.

I hope you guys enjoyed this detailed post coveing 'Inveda'.

Overall, it felt great having tried the facial kits and D-Tanning Scrub and mask.

All the products were very mild and gentle on the skin considering their Ayurvedic orientation.

They were very skin friendly and din't cause any intolerance or reaction to my skin.

You may avail Inveda's oroducts locally or order the online from theitpr website.

With love,

Rahmah! ❤




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup review : Eveline's Mega Size Lash mascara !Best mascara wand, EVER!

Hey , readers! :) Assalamalaikum. So, i decided to post a quick review of my current favourite macara that i've been using for about 2 months now. It's the Eveline Cosmetics Mega Size Lashes mascara. And, just in case you din't  know about this brand , it's a makeup brand based in Poland , and very popular all over Europe. I've used a lot of drugstore to highend mascara's , but none gave me lashes this massive! One of the unique feautures of this macara , or the reason why i get massive and separated lashes is it's double brush wand. This unique wand manages to get to the very roots of your lashes without the bristles getting in or poking into your eyes and gives a beautiful curl to your lashes. The broader side of the wand elongates the upper lashes , whereas the narrow side of the brush works great for bottom lashes. Apart from the upper lashes, it also separates and darkens the lower lashes because of it's ease of application. The double

Pure Eucalyptus essential oil from Déve Herbes. 💞

Hola, fellas!💞 . Entering the week with my current favourite features , the essential oils “Beginner's Kit" from @deveherbes. 🤗 . . . Today , i am going to be introducing to you a very beneficial and self tried essential oil from the assortment , that being this wonderous Pure Eucalyptus essential oil from @deveherbes. . So, recently , the changing weather took a toll on me , and i ended up with an exasperating cold. My doctor suggested me to take the very effective and conventional steam therapy right away. . On trying the stream therapy by dropping a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil , i felt waaaaay better. This oil is truly very soothing , effective and refreshing. I can personally vouch for its efficacy. . The very tropical and refreshing aroma of this pure eucalyptus essential oil from @deveherbes opens up the nasal blockage, oomphs up the general drowsiness post seasonal cold , and is equally effective for treating burns , bruises , measles , skin infectio

Ren Alternative Wear! 💖

Totally digging this lovely Boho vest from @renalternativewear , sold at @conspiracy_boutique 💖 . If you're game for some alternative wear,  laid back , Boho and comfy outfits with exciting colours and prints , check out @conspiracy_boutique! #indianmomblogger #indianblogger #Delhiblogger #delhifashionblogger #Mumbaifashionbloggers #bangaloreblogger #Love #Fun #Style #ootd #Nature #igers #likes #tbt #Lol #Sun #Sky #Summer #Girl #Shoes #Cars #Makeup #me #hudabeauty #arianagrande #art #justinbieber #kyliejenner #kimkardashian #beyonce